Friday 11 July 2008

Get out you PO savings book!

Despite the adverse conditions some moths are still appearing on time.

This week has seen the emergence of the beautiful Swallow-tailed moth. I've only seen once so far this year, but it's right on time, every year I've been recording the first record has between the 4th and 9th of July with just one exception, one on the 30th June 2004, but the next that year wasn't until July 11th.

This notice has appeared along Hotel Road, at the bottom on the plot and Granville Road at the top. I've had a look in my piggy bank but I don't think there will be enough.

You can't seen much past the drive at the bottom, but this is the turreted roof from Granville Road. It certainly reads like an interesting pad, but I'm not really trying to be an unofficial estate
agent, it was just that the notice to my eye.

These two reminded me that not all problems and situations are black and white ........................... ................................

1 comment:

John Young said...

Hi Tony, Great swallowtail moth, hoping to get my trap out tonight.