Thursday 12 March 2009

Down Under Memories.

Tonight I had the honour of Talking to the KOS at the monthly indoor meeting. The subject was my trip to Australia in October and November 2007. I thoroughly enjoyed the evening, even if I was loosing my voice by the end, (I hope everyone else did). There wasn't too much snoring from the back, although I think John Cantelo was ready to nod of when I showed a picture of the Hobart Cricket Ground.

The talk was at the Grove Green Community Hall, Grove Green, Maidstone, and it gave me the opportunity to relive some of the moments of my trip and to contemplate a return visit in the future.

King Parrot in Sherbrooke Forest, Victoria.

Splendid Fairy-wren at Wyperfeld, Victoria.

Regent Bowerbird at O'Reilly's, Lamington NP, Queensland.

The next KOS meeting is the AGM, on April 2nd, followed by some slide/digital presentations by members. Anyone is welcome, it should be a good evening.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yawn, can't you think of somewhere more exciting to talk about?

Tony Morris said...

Thanks Murray, It's OK for you, St Margaret's is totally dead at the moment.Hope you, Jane and the kids are all well,
Tony

Tony Morris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.