Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy Sixth birdthday Sam

On Jan 2nd 2007 I announced a new arrival into the world on one of the early posts on this blog. I called it Welcome to the World Yesterday was the Sam's sixth birthday and it was a memorable occasion. I think six is an important birthday. As A. A. Milne wrote in Now we are six,

When I was one I had just begun
When I was two I was nearly new

When I was three I was hardly me
When I was four I was not much more

When I was five I was just alive
But now I am six, I'm as clever as clever;

So I think I'll be six now for ever and ever. 
 
 Over Christmas Sam had an insight into the world of growing up from his big Cousins, Jack and Josh, while young Eliot is as yet only just flexing his muscles. Auntie Nina had them all well under control for this Photo shoot.
 

No comments: