Tuesday 4 December 2007

Red Sky in the Morning - Shepherd's Warning

I did a piece on this saying on Jan 19th and showed a sunrise on my first post on Dec 1st 2006, but I can't apologise for another sunrise. When I put the kettle on this morning the colour of the sky was just beginning to develop, so I grabbed my camera and went to the top of the house.

The pictures here are a pretty faithful reproduction of what was on display looking from the attic window and facing east, north-east and south east.

Perhaps the saying was correct today, because after a good start the light deteriorated and we suffered another grey depressing day, mild but depressing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that I think these pictures are amazing. You really caught the clors of a sunrise perfectly. You are a very talented photographer and you should have your work displayed. I am saddened though by the fact that you had a sad gray day because by the looks of the first two pictures it looked as though it was going to be a beautiful day!! Well I look forward to seeing future pictures.